ATV Puerto Rico
CARABALÍ ATV JOURNEY
Join us on an exhilarating one-hour or two-hour ATV ride via the foothills of El Yunque National Forest! This invigorating ride subjects you to the magnificent landscapes of Puerto Rico’s eastern shore as you wander via looming trees, walk through creeks, climb hills, and coastline through substantial tough rain forest terrain on our 600cc ATVs!
Upon arrival, you are offered a 10-minute introduction on just how to run the car, including safety and security directions. After that the real adventure begins as you ride through the jungle, sprinkle with the river, and a lot more. Whether you are a knowledgeable cyclist or a first-timer, you make sure to have a thrilling trip.
You additionally have the special opportunity of stopping at Mameyes River, which comes straight from the rain forest, for a rejuvenating swim in its pure, tidy, crystal-clear waters.
- Motorists need to be at least 16 years old and also need to bring a physical valid driver’s certificate.
- Chauffeur needs to be a minimal elevation of 60 inches high.
- Passenger should be a minimum elevation of 60 inches tall.
- Guests under 18 should be come with by a person 18 or older.
- 485 extra pounds combined weight limit for every ATV.